With nearly 145 acres of cropland and 90 acres of fenced pasture stretching through the center of the property, this land would be a great addition to any farming and ranching operation. This property is located only ½ mile East of a main highway (HWY 283) allowing for easy entry for checking livestock or accessing the farmland with large equipment. Call today for more info on this great combination farm property.
- Property is located 9 miles straight north of Hill City. Sits only ½ mile east of Highway 283
- 144.83 acres of tillable land that is currently idle of any crop
- 89.69 acres of fenced pasture
- Farm and pasture acres are currently subject to a farm lease. Buyer will take possession of all pasture acres on March 1, 2018. Buyer will take possession of all cropland acres upon harvesting of the wheat crop in the Summer of 2018
- Soil Types: 66 acres Coly silt loam; 32.10 acres Holdrege silt loam; 26.51 acres Uly silt loam; 20.22 acres Humbarger loam
- Good access to the property only ½ mile from HWY 283
- Legal Description: NE/4 & N/2 SE/4 of Section 25, Township 6 South, Range 23 West of the 6th P.M. in Graham County, KS
For more pictures and details visit www.WhitetailProperties.com. Contact local Whitetail Properties land specialist, Adam Hann, at 785-259-2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule a viewing.