Wilkens Manufacturing, Inc. is currently accepting applications for welders in our Production Department.
- Manufacture and fabricate metal products.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields preferred.
- Familiarity with welding tools, equipment and precedures.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Starting pay with be based on experience in the related field.
Wilkens Manufacturing, Inc. offers health/dental insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays.
Apply online at www.wilkensusa.com or in person at 1480 HWY 183 Stockton, KS 67669