DiscoverStuff User Agreement
principles for the websites of our affiliates and members. This service is provided free of charge to
personal users. Users have the opportunity to list goods for sale as well as to request desired items. Users
are also able to edit and remove their listings. After a period of one week, listings will be automatically
removed ensuring the database is current. Users are encouraged to renew unsold items.
Before you may become a member, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement
This Agreement is effective on October 3rd, 2011, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
While using our service, you understand:
- All postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content")
posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from
whom such Content originated.
- You understand that DiscoverStuff does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through
the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent,
inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to edit, alter, reject or report to appropriate authorities any listing, message or account deemed offensive to our users, or suspected of
being illegal. This includes listings portraying unhealthy animals and animals in unhealthy living conditions.
- We reserve the right to edit, alter, or reject any listing, message or account which advertises any competing services or
products sold by DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates. This includes auction sites or using the site in an auction manner.
- Free accounts without number of listings restrictions are limited to non-commercial use.
- Commercial use is allowed with two options available. Commercial users can post a single listing for free.
Commercial users can post multiple listings for a fee. If listings are posted in an incorrect category, they will be subject to deletion.
Business accounts are defined as anyone who has a federal tax ID, state business number, federal FFL license, advertisement in typical media
locations (e.g. directory, television, radio, vehicle logo,etc) or if any reasonable person would consider it a business (e.g. consistent
items being placed to be sold). Multi level marketing products are also considered businesses and will require a business account.
Non-profits are considered commercial accounts therefore will be required to follow the commercial account guidelines.
- The site and content available through the Services may contain links to other websites, which are completely
independent of DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates.
- DiscoverStuff doesn't review the listed items for recalls and are not responsible if a listed item has been
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment
and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations
associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should
make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline
transaction with any of these third parties.
- You agree that DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as
the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users
and any third party, you understand and agree that DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates is under no obligation to become involved. In
the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates, its officers,
employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of
every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out
of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
While using our service, you will not:
- Post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services.
- Violate any laws, third party rights, copyrighted material or our policies.
- Use our sites or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18,
or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our sites.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information).
- Post spam or chain letters.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm DiscoverStuff, affiliates, or the interests or property of
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, with or without their
- Intentionally renew or recreate listings in order to gain a better position within the site.
- Intentionally post negative information about another user or business.
DiscoverStuff and the Community work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the Community safe.
Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit
access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the
sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with
the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that
have been inactive for a long time.
You will not hold DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions,
or items they list. You acknowledge the site is a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just about
anything, at anytime, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and venues. DiscoverStuff is not involved in the
actual transaction between buyers and sellers. DiscoverStuff has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety
or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to
sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
DiscoverStuff bears no responsibility or liability for the content on or items sold through Nex-Tech Classifieds,
and DiscoverStuff is not providing any advice regarding the legal requirements for the sale or transfer of firearms.
All parties are responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal laws applicable to the sale of
firearms, and may want to contact a Federal firearms licensee, i.e., a licensed gun dealer, to assist in the
sale or transfer of firearms, especially if the buyer and seller live in different states.
In no event and under no circumstances shall DiscoverStuff or any of its officers, directors, agents or affiliates
be liable to you or any of your affiliates for loss of profit or income, or for any indirect, incidental or
consequential damages, whether incurred or suffered as a result from use of Services on DiscoverStuff,
or direct or indirect consequence thereof.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DiscoverStuff and its respective directors, officers, employees,
and affiliates from and against all claims, third party claims or demands, actions, damages, losses, liability,
fines, penalties, costs, expenses, or reasonable mitigation or remediation services, including, without limitation,
reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred by you arising from or in connection with any business conducted on
DiscoverStuff, or any negligent or wrongful acts or omissions in connection with DiscoverStuff.
Business Accounts and Promoted Listings
If you use this site, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and
for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur
under your account or password. DiscoverStuff reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove
or edit content, or cancel listings in their sole discretion.
Business listings and promoted listings will be billed on the same day each month the account was setup. Listings created or
renewed under a business account, or listings promoted by any user will be considered billable. DiscoverStuff
recommends business users create personal accounts for non business items to avoid errors in billing.
A $20 service fee will be charged to the customer’s account when credit card charges are disputed through the
credit card company.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries,
joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and
nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or
created by this Agreement.
Last updated 12/11/2017 – JM – Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org – 877-344-2037